Saturday, February 27, 2010

February Daring Baker Challenge: Tiramisu


BLOG-CHECKING LINES: The February 2010 Daring Bakers’ challenge was hosted by Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen and Deeba of Passionate About Baking. They chose Tiramisu as the challenge for the month. Their challenge recipe is based on recipes from The Washington Post, Cordon Bleu at Home and Baking Obsession.


Here is my more cake-like version of the tiramisu challenge. I guess I should have used the entire pot of coffee instead of drinking it. Oh well.


6 comments:

bakercoz said...

Looks wonderful.

Dharm said...

It looks just great! Well Done!

Mary said...

I think it looks good! Did you not dunk the cookies or use less filling? Anyway, I'm sure it tasted great!

Cheesy Pennies said...

Tee hee! Mine was dry, too, and I don't even drink coffee. Go figure!

ice tea: sugar high said...

Looks fine to me =). Great job on the challenge

Jenni said...

Great job, even if it was a little dry! I always like to soak the crap out of my lady fingers - can't get enough espresso and rum!!