Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just met AB

For those of you who are not foodnetwork saavy, that would be THE Mr. Alton Brown.


He was doing a book signing at Austin's downtown location of Whole Foods...


It was actually by pure chance we happened up on the marquis at Bookpeople while we were picking something up for Clover (family dog/sister) at REI...


it ends up her package was at the other REI uptown, thank goodness I forgot that little detail...


I'm so glad the boyfriend appreciates good food, and Good Eats, as much as I do...he had the great idea to watch each episode while reading the book at the same time.


Otherwise I would have missed out on one of the best afternoons ever! Alton wouldn't let me carry the books and made the boyfriend do it cause "chilvary's not dead." He also said he wants to move to Austin because no one gives you grief for wearing big cowboy hats here...

0 comments: